Container and silo weighing systems
The weighing of containers or silos can be realised by adding BITZER weighing components to existing constructions in order to measure, dose and control material throughput. With regard to the existing situation on site, we supply the whole range of weighing components (such as load cells, bearings, terminal boxes, weighing indicators incl. interfaces). Furthermore, our in-house engineering department is able to support the realisation. In addition, our professional qualified personnel can carry out installation and commissioning.
Depending on the type of construction, the systems are legal for trade or not. Whether the system is legal for trade or not is depending on the local conditions on site, e.g. existing silo construction.
We differentiate between continuous and static measuring systems. However, BITZER weighing components can be used for both types.
Depending on the required measuring system and on the existing container construction, we use diverse types of load cells. The same applies to the type of weighing indicator which is chosen individually. As an option, it is possible to connect BITZER silo weighing systems to external software (e.g. merchandise management systems etc.) via additional interfaces (e.g. Ethernet, Profibus, Profinet).
- Level indicators (for stockage or re-orders)
- Dosing of weighing material
- Loading can be carried out by the drivers themselves with automatic loading end when the nominal value is reached
- Integration of scales into existing process control systems
- Registration and storage of e.g. actual quantities, registered quantities, throughput in t, etc.