Truck scales for overground installation
The truck scale for overground installation disposes of a high level of pre-fabrication, i.e. weighbridge and load cells are completely pre-assembled. The lane height is only 0,39 m so that the necessary ramps (for driving onto and down from the the weighbridge) can be relatively short. This scale type can easily be relocated.
The truck scale for overground installation can be mounted onto a stable subgrade (e.g. concrete) without extensive foundation work. Standard lengths are available from 8 to 24 m with a carrying capacity of up to 60 t.
The concrete quality is C45/55 (XC4, XD3, XF4, XA2, XM2). Because of our high-quality load cells and elastomer bearings, the maintenance and spare parts cost for our truck scales are considerably reduced. By default, our scope of supply includes weighing indicator and printer. In addition to that, further accessories (e.g. additional displays, traffic lights or software systems) can be connected to the scale.
Optionally, we can also supply special prefabricated foundations which allow the realisation of the ramps by gravelling against these parts. We call this special execution „truck scale for building sites“, as it is extremely easy to be relocated.
As an alternative to the overground construction, we also offer the truck scale for ground level installation, which is installed at ground level and can be crossed over from all directions without any problems.
|Weighbridge size*||Weighing capacity||Quantity load cells||Lane height|
|8 x 3 m||30 t||4||0,39 m|
|10 x 3 m||40 t||4||0,39 m|
|16 x 3 m||50 t||6||0,39 m|
|18 x 3 m||50 t / 60 t||6||0,39 m|
|20 x 3 m||50 t / 60 t||6||0,39 m|
|24 x 3 m||50 t / 60 t||8||0,39 m|
* Truck scales with excess length and excess width are available on demand.
- Truck scales with excess width (3,30 m or 3,50 m) or excess length are available
- Lateral upstand (e.g. made of concrete) on the weighbridge
- Operation of the truck scale on demand by various software solutions or mobile app applications
- Special prefabricated foundations for easy realisation of the ramps (by gravelling)
- Special installations into existing halls or under existing silos or roofs by means of a special chain hoist
- Truck scale construction with a high degree of pre-fabrication for installation within only a few hours
- High-quality concrete C45/55 used for weighbridge
- Minimised maintenance cost due to maintenance-free load cells and bearings in stainless steel execution (made in Germany)
- Easy relocation
- Construction also suitable for vehicles with excess width without additional charges