Since the 1980s the Bitzer Wiegetechnik GmbH has an own software development departement for developing branch-specific weighing programs. After the programming of a series of client-server-based software solutions, Bitzer company now offers a new, webbased weighing software solution.
The new software system has a general weighing modul and can be extended by various branch-specific modules (e. g. container management, storage overview, traceability) as well as customer-specific demands.
Of course, the support for all existing software solutions will remain.
- Intuitive user guidance, clear navigation and comfortable full-text search
- Statistic tools
- Responsives design, suitable for all screen sizes (PC, tablet, smartphone)
- Easy master and user data managementStammdaten- und Benutzerverwaltung
- Report service for flexible delivery note creation including layout customisation, multiple printer assignment and reprints, PDF generation, automatic e-mail transmission
- Powerful MS SQL database guarantees data security and high availability
- Central server installation without local client installations for direct access via network / wifi
- Data exchange via CSV, XML, HTTP REST et al
- Individual software service contracts for special prices with investment protection, extended telephone and remote maintenance support and regular updates
Your extension options
Besides choosing a suitable weighing software, many companies think about how the can automate the weighing process with an according logistics system. Furthermore, the simple legal for trade weighing as well as a secure archive for the weighing data play an important role in the everyday business.
Here you will find detailed information on those topcis:
The Windows programme BITZER Calibration Data Archive is used for the central administration of weighing data of scales legal for trade. The weighing data is automatically saved and archived.
In order to ensure a comfortable and secure remote maintenance of your BITZER software, you have the option of downloading the TeamViewer Quicksupport.