BITZER bulk scales are automatic high-performance scales for free floating bulk material. By default, they are available in performance classes from 10 t/h - 600 t/h. For higher performance requirements, we also offer so-called Duplex scales which reach performance of up to 1500 t/h.
The operation of our bulk scales is carried out by a weighing indicator (multilingual) or, as an alternative, by software solution. Moreover, this scale can be connected to different bus-systems (e.g. Profibus/Profinet) and can also be integrated into process control systems. Due to connectivity to BITZER AGRAR software, the bulk scale can be operated by remote control and be integrated into logistic systems.
Load cells and pneumatic parts of the bulk scale are easily accessible. Therefore, service work and maintenance can be carried out faster and cost-saving.
As certified manufacturer we are able to commission and declare conformity (without official gauging office) within the European Union according to MID-Regulation 2014/32/EU.
|Weighing capacity||Partition||Performance (heavy grain)|
|10 bis 50 kg||50 g||approx. 10 bis 20 t/h|
|100 kg||100 g||approx. 50 t/h|
|200 kg||100 g||approx. 80 t/h|
|300 / 400 kg||200 g||approx. 120 t/h|
|600 / 700 kg||500 g||approx. 170 t/h|
|800 / 1.000 kg||500 g||approx. 200 t/h|
|1.200 kg||500 g||approx. 250 t/h|
|1.500 kg||1.000 g||approx. 300 t/h|
|2.000 kg||1.000 g||approx. 400 t/h|
|3.000 kg||2.000 g||approx. 600 t/h|
- Construction in stainless steel
- Scale according to specified ATEX regulations
- Pre-hopper and post-hopper
- Connection to BITZER software solutions
- Capable to being integrated in existing process systems (e.g. via Profibus/Profinet)
- Full-service including initiation by manufacturer without gauging office according to MID- Regulation 2014/32/EU)
- Easy to handle high-performance scales
- Easy to maintain
- Scale according to ATEX regulations and machinery directive